About the Cricket sub-committee
Batting on in a good cause!
With State High’s long and valuable contribution to Australian cricket (with alumni such as Ian Healy, Michael Kasprovich and Marnus Labuschagne), we are here to support the Cricket Program and all our young cricketers!
Meet the subcommittee
Subcommittee Members 2022:
Chair – Chyleigh Saunders-Kranen
Treasurer – Bimal Sharma
Secretary – TBC
Meeting Dates 2022
Dedicated parents supporting our boys & girls
2nd Tues of the month, at 7pm
via zoom, unless otherwise advised
We value your involvement in the events below – they serve to represent the school and the cricket program. Volunteers needed for all days for assistance with:
- Management of Fursden Rd canteen (set up eftpos, apple pay)
- Morning set up of grounds (x2)
- Helping out with lunch (x4 teams, coaches, staff and umpires)
- Packing-up grounds each day
- Picking up lunches from BSHS canteen- transporting to Fursden Rd
Master in Charge (MIC)
Chyleigh Saunders-Kranen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NB parents are reminded to use Team App for communications relating to extra-curricular activities.