State High Day 2021 – Celebrating Blue-Red-Blue!
Program – coming soon
Volunteer Signup – coming soon
P&C SERVICES & FACILITIES
The P&C operates three facilities at the school. Click a link to find out more.
Calling All Volunteers!
There are only a few weeks left in Term 2 to experience our amazing canteens.
We have volunteering spots still available in all 3 canteens:
- Monday (I Block) 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday (E Block) 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday & Friday (PAC) 11:15am – 12:45pm
Our volunteering times have changed slightly as we learn where our needs are. Everyone can now volunteer in I Block and E Block. Rafia, our Canteen Manager, will train and help you during your shift.
FREE Car parking is available.
Please call our P&C Administration Officer Pam Ryley 3291 4173
Please Sign Up
We’re using SignUp.com
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/bDTBocV
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Save the Date!
The next General Meeting of the P&C is Monday, 26th July at 7pm. Meetings are held in the PAC Foyer. We look forward to welcoming you then.
Remember to bring your application form, if you wish to apply for new membership or renew a former membership.